Commercial General Liability Insurance
Commercial Insurance is coverage that is sold to businesses, service or trade operations and other commercial entities. Whether you are a sole proprietor or a corporation owning and operating a trade contracting business, you need to protect the assets of your business. A General Liability policy protects you and your business from unforeseen hazards and adverse events that can occur such as bodily injury and various types of property damage. We cover you on premises and for your products and completed operations. It also helps demonstrate financial stability to current and prospective clients that could prove to be a competitive advantage.
Cypress Property & Casualty can help you by customizing a policy to fit the size of your business, the specialized classes of trade you engage in, and the coverage limits that make sense for your operation.
- Landscape and Lawn Care Services
- Janitorial Services
- Carpentry – Interior
- Tile, Stone, Marble, Mosaic, or Terrazzo Work (Interior)
- Painting (Interior or Exterior)
- Carpentry - Residential
- A/C Systems (Install, Service, Repair)
- Carpet Cleaning
- Limits up to $1,000,000 / $2,000,000
- Several additional insured options are available, including automatic additional insured status for form CG 2010, CG 2037 and Waiver of Subrogation. The Omnibus endorsement bundles all three automatic endorsements and makes automatic coverage provided for Additional Insureds primary and non-contributory.
Owners and Contractors Protective Policy
Owners and Contractors protective (OCP) is a stand-alone policy that covers the named insured’s liability for bodily injury and property damage caused, in whole or in part, by an independent contractor’s work for the insured.
*Available in Florida Only.
- Owners and Contractors protective (OCP) is a stand-alone policy that covers the named insured’s liability for bodily injury and property damage caused, in whole or in part, by an independent contractor’s work for the insured.
Inland Marine Coverage
- Contractors’ Equipment Coverage
- Contractors’ Tools Coverage
- Installation Floater Coverage
- Find an agent to discuss eligibility and terms and conditions.
- Completing the application, obtaining a quote and binding coverage can be accomplished the same day with one simple call to your agent.
- Certificate of Insurance on Demand available through our online system.
- Admitted standard Carrier.
- Easy renewal process.