Flood Insurance Protection
At Cypress Insurance, we understand the importance of protecting your home or business from the unpredictable forces of nature. Floods can be devastating, and standard insurance policies often do not cover the damages they can inflict. Our policies can offer you peace of mind, ensuring that you are well-prepared for any water-related challenges that may come your way.
According to the NFIP a flood, in simple terms, is defined as an excess of water on land that normally is dry. Most homeowners insurance policies do not include coverage for flood. In the United States, 99% of counties have been impacted by flood and having a flood policy in place, even in non-flood zones, is your greatest tool for recovery in a flooding event.
Cypress offers policies with coverages including:
Supplemental Contents Coverage
Contents coverage can be purchased separately and additionally covers:
- Personal belongings such as clothing, furniture and electronic equipment
- Portable and window air conditioners
- Portable microwave ovens and portable dishwashers
- Carpeting not included in building coverage
- Clothes washers and dryers
- Food freezers and the food in them
- Certain valuable items such as artwork, furs and jewelry (up to $2,500)
Find an Agent
Locate a Cypress Insurance Agent to discuss flood coverage options.